Shope Concrete is looking for a full time Drafter for precast concrete manufacturing.
Duties include designing and creating drawings for approvals and shop production, managing projects within the department, and coordinating with contractors, architect, and engineers.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Ability to read Architecture, Structural and Civil Blueprints.
- Good, clear oral and written English communication.
- Strong ability in attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Job includes designing and creating drawings for shop production, plotting, maintaining files
- Regular work attendance required
- Building construction experience is a plus.
- Capability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work on multiple jobs in different phases
- Standing, sitting, walking at manufacturing plant
- Vision: close and far, color vision
- The strength of Shope Concrete is derived from its employees, and the company’s past success is directly attributed to its capable staff of engineers and technicians. Shope is committed to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment for all employees.